Men-ü Barbiere Shaving Brush & Stand Set
Italy, where they supply the traditional barbiere (barber) is a great source for the finest shaving brushes.
Made from boar bristles which offers the greatest resistance and is superior at lifting the beard for a closer cut.
The bristles have to be a balance between the right degree of resistance and softness, with the ability to raise the beard and generate a fine, rich lather.
Also extremely important is a stand for the brush as the bristles should always dry down and not up to the handle. This is more hygienic and helps prevent the bristles falling out.
Directions of use:
- Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water.
- When you are ready to shave, immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess.
- Apply crème to wet brush or wet palm and start generating shave crème with brush.
- Distribute the crème about the moistened area to be shaved working up a creamy lather in a circular motion.
- Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak.